Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Twas the night before...


The decision to foster was not one that I'd taken lightly... ever since I adopted ET, I've wanted to give another cat the chance to have as great of a life as I think ET does. The fall was filled with holidays, trips, and family concerns, but now that all the hum has slowed down a bit, I've decided to take in a foster. I'm not sure what ET will think of it, though. It is no secret that he loves other cats... I just hope he can give this new guy some peace and quiet while s/he gets settled.

I completed all my paperwork at ACCT today and tomorrow morning I can go and pick out my foster cat. I have one in mind... but we will see who I really connect with when I get there. There are so many amazing cats there that deserve to be saved, I wish I could take them all.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Hil! Your compassion and love for the other species never ceases to amaze me :) They are so happy to have you and they are very lucky, as are we, to have you in their lives! I am sure that your new kitty will find a loving family...I only hope they take as good care and spoil her as you do! If she could thank you for saving her life, I am sure that she would! I love your title "the greatest companions always have four legs"!!!! Enjoy this endeavor!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete