Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Red Chair

Quick extra post- I have this red chair, and its awesome. Fabulously comfy. Well, I think ET spent the first 2 months I had him in that red chair, and then all of a sudden he decided he'd had enough of it. Now I only see him in it once in a blue moon.

So naturally, Miss Lacey is snoozing away in it. I guess they are both a little tired from all of today's negotiations. ET is napping on my desk, although I swear he has one eye open to keep watch on her. Fingers crossed for a restful night...!

Think she's a happy cat? :)



And for fun, an EARLY shot of ET in the chair, a few days after I adopted him (August '09)

1 comment:

  1. She is looking VERY comfy in the red chair!!! She looks ALOT smaller than ET looks in it! It would be funny if she sleeps there tonight! I agree that ET is looking w/one eye open atop your desk!!!! Both should be tuckered out after their first mtg today!! Tuckered out SHOULD=a good night sleep for all! Happy ZZZZZs......

    ReplyDelete