Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 15

Quick update to say that all is well. I am very busy, and haven't been home much. BUT I have been stopping home a few times daily to make sure that Lacey and ET are doing well, and they really are! They seem to have their roles figured out (I think Lacey is on top!) and ET isn't watching her every move. They also were relatively subdued last night, which was good. I have been feeding Lacey 3-4x daily in the bathroom so that she has some time and peace to eat without ET trying to steal her food, although I did see her snatch a bit of ET's raw chicken neck when he wasn't looking!! She still has a tiny sneeze, but her energy is great. I'm super pleased with her progress, and its nice to know that ET has some entertainment when I'm gone long days.

The next big hurdle is her spay, scheduled for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment