Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sleep deprived!

Sorry for the lack of update yesterday. Things are really picking up at school, and I was on campus most of the day so I actually didn't spend much time with the kitties all day :(

This introduction has GOT to happen soon. ET is extremely impatient, and its keeping me up at night now. I probably woke up every half hour last night as ET serenaded Lacey from the other side of the door. Before he used to just kind of sit there and call occasionally, now its incessant and often accompanied by banging through the barrier to try to get in. I can't say I blame him (its been 12 days of her in there), but I've had it.

She, on the other hand, is a perfect angel. I did spend some time reading Immunology notes with her in the bathroom. She quickly found a spot on my lap, and then moved to lay on the notes as I put them on the floor. She's a doll, and becoming quite vocal herself, although her meow's are much more muted than ETs shrills, ugh!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm!!!!????? Not sure I have any advice here Hil :( I have been kept up by the Parente's dog being on our back porch, at all hours of the night, awakening Rock and therefore us to get up and let him out!!! I made a call to animal control this am!! Unfortunately, this isn't an option for you :( Hopefully, tonight will be better! Just tell them, you need your rest!!! Think this will work?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete