Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 6

She's doing so well. In fact, I can her her meowing from the bathroom right now, which isn't something she normally does! I think she is starting to really feel good and is looking to explore!

Today I met the girls to go to class and Laura had a surprise goodie bag for the little lady:



Enclosed were a half dozen beautiful red "hand-me-down" toys from Laura + Alex's cat, Moo! Moo isn't much for other cats, so it was very kind of her to share these toys with Miss Lacey. I haven't given them to her yet as there isn't much room in the bathroom, but she certainly will get some playtime with them once she emerges from quarantine!

I'm so excited to take her to ACCT on Sunday for a checkup. She's doing SO well, I can't wait to show her off! I really hope the super nice coordinator who facilitated her fostering is there so she can see her. To me it feels like she is the only foster cat in Philadelphia, but I know that the PSPCA/ACCT deals with so many animals that Lacey is just one of many, albeit one of the lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment