Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 14 - Snoozing in the sunshine

Last night was ET + Lacey's first night out together, and they were QUITE rambunctious! Lots of bouncing around and pouncing and leaping- or at least that was what it sounded like when I was trying to sleep! ET came to me this morning with a tiny scratch on his nose, and Lacey seemed hissy when he went to play some more- I think she was really, really tired. ET is the epitome of health and athleticism (well, ok, he's a bit chubby too) and Lacey is NOT used to playing, and she still has a ways to go until she is of good weight. I have a feeling ET didn't let her sleep much last night.

Thankfully, today I came home to find them both asleep. I spent much of the afternoon in my bedroom studying while ET slept on the floor in the sun and Lacey snoozed under the bed. After a little while, however, Lacey popped up onto the bed to steal some sun with ET. I can already tell that they are better towards each other as ET doesn't seem to feel the need to watch her constantly. At the moment, ET is still sleeping on the bed and Lacey is roaming around the living room. They are quite a silly duo, and I'm having fun with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment