Friday, May 28, 2010

Done!

On a personal note, I finished my first year of medical school today :)

I sent an email a few days ago to check in with Diego's family. I of course don't want to bother them, but it had been about a week so I wanted to see how everything was going. Below is the reply I got!

"Diego is still perfect! No behavior issues at all :) After about the third day with him he started chirping and trilling when he comes up to us for petting or while he follows us around to see what we're doing, so he's actually pretty vocal! And he's sooo snuggly, and always curious and entertaining. He's really made our house feel complete. My boyfriend said he doesn't know how we got along so long without him, and I feel the same way. He's really a dream cat! We love him so much and we're so happy we found him!

I've attached my favorite picture of him in his favorite box :)"



I have been emailing back and forth with a woman about my new cat Pen Pal, Bailey, but she hasn't been replying fast enough so maybe she is busy, who knows!

The kittens are still a bit sneezy but they're being placed at a local adoption center (with meds!) tomorrow morning. Horray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment