Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 35

Lacey is much, much better. I don't doubt that she had some type of GI upset, likely related to the Clavamox. Despite acting more herself (curious, less lethargic) she was still off her food. She seemed interested; she would get all excited when I prepared ETs food and fed him, but wouldn't touch the dry or the wet more than just pushing it around with her nose.

I figured out what the problem was.

She was holding out for the good stuff.

She INHALED raw chicken today (first time I offered it to her since she started vomiting). I gave just a few small pieces, as not to upset her stomach with a large meal, and she scarfed it right down. Fingers crossed it stays down. She's currently sitting right next to me on my desk enjoying a very thorough post-prandial groom.

She and ET have been working on their relationship...



I think it's going well <3

1 comment:

  1. They are SO very cute together! I think her letting him chew on her ears is quite funny!! LOL!!! Hope she keeps the food down!!!!!! ':0

    ReplyDelete