Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 26

I would be completely insane without my cats. And if saying that makes me crazy, then so be it.

It seems like one bad or frustrating thing after another has been happening these last few days, on top of my 8 exams in 6 days, 3 of which are cumulative finals.

My apartment decided to start leaking after the 30" of snow we got over the weekend. I woke up yesterday morning to rain falling from my ceiling fan. Needless to say, it has been a mess and a disaster. Today I disassembled my room, part of which involved standing my mattress up on its side. Well ET, always one to lighten the mood, thought that this mattress fort was probably the coolest thing he's ever seen. He ran up it, down it, across, clawed on it, jumped out from beneath it, he was in kitty paradise.

And now, after a pretty crappy day, he's lying on my lap. Granted, its almost dinner time so he probably has an ulterior motive, but I'm enjoying his warm comfort, and his purrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment