Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 25

Lacey: she is doing great! I have been feeding her quite a bit actually, and I think she is really starting to put some weight on. Her personality is also starting to really show. I think her antibiotics are working, and now she's feeling a lot better. I thought she was feeling better before (when she recovered from her URI) but now its becoming clear that she was far from 100%, and now she's doing great! However, her "feeling her oats" translates into lots of meowing and bathroom escape attempts. I try to let her out for a bit each day with ET when I'm home, but they want to play so much, and her incision is still healing. Monday will mark a week post-spay, but I think I'm going to wait until the end of the week to try her out for longer periods of time.

ET: Fabulous, as always. He is such a great buddy. He's sitting right with me now on the couch, he's always close by. I think he appreciates me more when I spend some time at home after being gone many long hours on campus. He's really the best, and I've had him almost 6 months!

More pictures, soon, hopefully, when I have a free minute (rare).

No comments:

Post a Comment