Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Diego Summer Update

It has been a while since I contacted Diego's new parents, so I sent them an email last night. I got an amazing reply, as I expected :)

"Diego is awesome and we love him more and more all the time. He's started fetching toys on our stairs! He's endlessly entertaining. He has so many little games he plays, like getting in a mood where he very gently wrestles with our hands, or playing with a penny or water bottle cap on the floor. He has a strip of paper he likes to carry from room to room for whatever reason. You know, logical cat games. It's so much fun!

He has a lot of nicknames. "Little Dickens," "Pajama Ninja," "Little Tiger," "Little Man," "Prowser," "Little Prince," "Jerk," things like that. He's got a mischievous streak with my boyfriend - he jumps up on his messy desk, makes eye contact with him, and then slowly bats small objects off one by one. It's hilarious. They are so cute together, my boyfriend is very fatherly with him and Diego seems to like confusing him. Diego definitely acts like I'm his mommy, follows me everywhere and always wants love and petting and he chirps and pyows at me much more, and he's more playful and silly and rammy with my boyfriend. And his parents consider themselves Diego's grandparents :) We take him to visit pretty often, and he loves it there, since their house is full of windows with birds and squirrels and chipmunks outside. We're about to go on a 3-week road trip, and he'll be staying with my boyfriend's parents then.

Everyone who meets Diego loves him. He's really such a great cat! So handsome and charming and fun :) And never any bad behavior habits besides teasing my boyfriend every once in a while. We can't even fathom how we got along without him anymore, he's such a vital part of our lives now. Thanks so much for introducing us!"

So, I'm thrilled. Diego sure won the jackpot. Below are some pictures of him that his parents included :)





(I love this one!)


I will update soon with new photos of my crew- we've gotten some great shots recently I just haven't remembered to upload them!

No comments:

Post a Comment