Monday, August 9, 2010

In love with my foster family

My little family is doing GREAT! I was very worried the first night that momma would be loud, but I've hardly heard a peep from her. She is a really great mom and is now letting the singleton nurse on her as well :) . I scheduled momma's spay appointment for 2 weeks from now, so I can get her spayed and recovered separately from the kittens. I'm going to see if I can find her a home and if I have success, I'll adopt her out before the little girls are ready, since mom will be good to go. We'll see- lots to think about! I'm really enjoying them a lot, though. Moms with babies are great!!

Mom (Karen) is so sweet, and loves any bit of affection you give her.




Trixie biting on Di's tail while mom watches from a safe place atop the crate


Nursing kittens!


Trixie (mom's baby) was full so she snuggled with mom while Diamond (singleton) nursed happily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment