Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring has sprung

Sorry for the extreme lag in posts :( I can't believe how busy I have been. I think a classmate said that we've had 23 exams and quizzes in the months of February and March. It's horrible, and not over yet.

The weather was incredible in Philadelphia this past weekend. To celebrate, I took ET outside for the first time this season. I think he likes being outside, but he greatly dislikes the harness and as a result kind of slinks around on his belly.

Here's a quick photo of the sunshine and my handsome man



Here is one of ET and Lacey up in the windowsill enjoying a BREEZE!... sorry for the dark pic!



And a cute one of them hanging out on my bed.



It's pouring like crazy right now, and I'm enjoying a lazy afternoon with my cats, having taken and passed my Physiology exam (and therefore the class!) this morning. Now it's time to catch up on everything that got pushed to the side... ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment